Thursday 6 June 2013

A very disapointment

It is a very disappointment job that I have send for interview.  What actually disappointed me is the offering.  At first I was so happy to received the interview, everything goes well and so on.  But as you know, after going to the interview then I get to know more about the company and job and etc.  This is a well-known company in Singapore. I will not mention the name of the company here.  While in the interview then I get to know is wasn't a direct company, it was a subsidiary.  I'm actually fine with this part.  When the manage tell me, this person need to stay back for the ot often and as well when needed to go out to work on weekend seasonally.  It can be happen every week and/or none in a month.  Which mean, certain month will work like hell.  The most concerned me is the long term stuffs.  Which I need to go for my study, which they told me this job is a very hastic job.  Then this study thing came into my mind, am I able to go for my part time degree study?  And degree schedule wasn't as the same as part time diploma.  I have a check few time on those courses that I interested in.  It written,  consist of 12 unit 2-3 modules per trimester over 4 academic trimesters.  Total 36 hr over duration trimester.  It will fall on weekdays and weekends.

Is a very good experience job but too bad.  Today I received email from the HR of that company. They are offering me the job but the open salary was lessees than my last drawn of few hundreds+.  And which I also just gotten my Diploma this year April.  Which also check the market rate outside with experience and diploma qualification range like.  The pay the company propose was the pay I was getting between year 2009 & 2011 with the other 2 ex company.  And I was also a Nitec holder only.  Oh gosh! They r paying me as low as my last drawn and after I gotten my certification?

I have send a email back to the HR for the reason of the our come of the salary.  It was told in the email that, they never look into the last drawn and qualification.  They look into the past jobs that they feel is related to their company and pay according what is in the past.

OMG! PAST SALARY! It was about 2-3 years back leh!  You expect me to get back the past few years back! Then where all my hard-work study go to?  And next year I'm going to get into uni for a double degree study.  Sigh...... I know this job is a very good exposes experiences.

To be frank, if this job offer me before my last job with the 1 year bond contract, I guarantee will take up this challenges job.

Around 5:30pm, I receive email from them again.  They actually add a $100 more.  Zzzz... Is under pay ya!
Does anyone expect lower than last pay or going up?  Is a of cause of going up.  If not why people going for upgrading for study.  They are all asking for better salary and of cause promotion.

I actually have went interview before my contract end last year to check it out.  They offer higher rate then my last drawn.  I also have check with no. of agency regards on having a experience and a diploma how much will it be the market rate range.  It status to me what I expect is just right and there r some could get it slightly higher.  As they have to increase you for you cert.  If no cert, experiences is still into it too.  But what this company offering me now is nothing for either one of it.  Sob.......  Really this year my luck is damn suck!  I'm hoping and waiting for better luck, as the further the nearer to year end my luck getting better.  It can be seem slowly.

I just waiting for a real good job to come.  Not to be anyhow and grab any job that come.  Is the worse nightmare.

I have a good friend her name call Angie, she really give me a guide and idea of things.  Even this current situation too.  She told me today, it is not worth to take up this job.  Including is a heavy job and wanna pay u low labor pay to do for more job.  Even weekend might burn on different month and might burn the whole month.  She ask me to take in consideration of myself what actually I want and look into my next year study will it worth to take up or not.  It will be a affect which she being frank to me.

Will upload the convention text of her.


your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top