Tuesday 25 June 2013

Happy One Year Anniversary!!!

Yesterday 24 June 2013 is our Anniversary!  Deardear took a day leave yesterday.  We wake up in the morning and get prepared and dress up with very happy mood.  He brought me to MBS for lunch at Carnivore Brazilian Churrascatia.  The service is pretty good.  The last time I brought him to Vivo Carnivore for one of the month anniversary, as to compared the service is pretty difference. 

Before we get starter.... :D
 
 
Our starter, foods taken by Deardear
Ha... me like a princess girl siting there waiting for him. Hee~

Is a very good day, sun and blue sky!  It always our day!  Even when we were at Taiwan for Pre-wedding photoshooting.  The day was sunny!  Which actually suppose to be raining season and cold weather. *oops! Not yet updated the our Taiwan trip and photo* To be update soon....

Back to the topic.... 


We have a super full lunch!  Deardear tell me, after lunch let's go Gucci shop at MBS.  He brought me to Gucci shop.  He check out the wallet at Gucci.  Unexpected, it have the one that I been looking for that been asking his sis and mum to look for in Europe.  Ok, probably Europe don't have maybe is old range bah... I'm not sure.

We were looking in the show case wallet.  There a guy serving us, very well serve. My fiance like this kind of service.  As my fiance very high expectation type of person and have a type of atas char sometime.  When looking some of the wallet that the sales person have show us, I wasn't satisfied till I saw one which is inside.  Asked the sales person to bring it out.  Oh well!!!!!  It the design that I been looking for...  And we show the person in the hp photo was it the one.  Yes, it is!   But this one the colour was not the one I saw on internet.   And this colour was pretty unique & sweet.  My fiance say is really suit me well than the one saw online.

I was thinking which should I get, the short or long one wallet.  As I like the short wallet internal design.  So we had a walk 1st then back.

After thinking through, I decided to get the long wallet.
Thanks Deardear for buying this wallet for me.



And I received from him another present which flew all the way back from Europe.  Which he gotten his mum to get one big Neverfull bag.  Her mum quene for half an hr to get into the LV bouquet. 
 

Thanks Deardear for the big Anniversary gift!
I receieved this LV Neverfull MM on the next day.
 

This was given by his younger sister who went for her internship for 5mth at Switzerland.  It's a Murano Glass from Italy.  My Deardear mum went to Europe to meet up with her sister after her internship for 3 weeks of holiday.

After our dinner, we went to the Mummy Museum.  We took a photo of it.  Like the Tiara on my head just like a Princess and Prince, he with a high hat with a snake infront (so scary...) lol....

We watches the Mummy show at 530pm and have a view of the mummy museum item.





your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top