Sunday 23 June 2013

Salon

We have Our hair do at Our usual salon.  He have his hair cut and I have my treatment and trim of fringe.  :)

I also went for my eyebrows trim too.  When he driving toward the car park, I saw there a India shop. As I always like to do trending one.  I actually do have a package with one of a store for eyebrows But other outlet that They have is way far or somewhere else.  As previously sign up cause it was quite near my house but I'm moving to my deardear house soon.  
 
This shop wasn't that bad. Is my 1st time trying out this shop.  It is located at woodlands, nearest mrt station is at Masiling station.  Regarding on the blk and shop name will find out the next time when I go again.  When I went there is no quene and she will take her time to help you do it nicely.  Unlike other place that I have went at Clementi, which either pack or quene.

After that we went to get our dinner which before getting dinner we walk pass some store.  Not so bad, we saw some items that can use for Our wedding and also saw one of the shop that selling the light given us some of the dinning item light design we can put it. 
What Sharon told me is True.  Getting a same design of like at neighborhood shop and balestia is very big pricing different. Anyway, most important is nice and suit the house.
At the end of the day we have Our mask mask together.  Hee......  

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top