Thursday 20 June 2013

OMG!

Yesterday was the 2nd last Hello Kitty launch.  We went out as usual timing to get our Hello Kitty and my late supper.  I was hungry too.  And I had never see que in my entire life!  OMG! I was like, WTH!  To be honest, I'm not a crazy Hello Kitty person.  I can't even say I dislike of Hello Kitty.  Is just a collected.  If the very 1st one wasnt bought it wouldn't contiue to get it.  All the Hello Kitty that have bought back are no que and even the Froging one is just like normal buying meal que. 

You know what?  I was standing there and telling my fiance.  What the hell am I doing here and at this kind of hr at a long long que?  Damn! I had never que for such thing before.  Sigh.  I had never though it will have such a que.  Sigh!  I could only say I'm just a collected habit person.  So sudden have such a que and que for 1hr+ is like. WTH to me! But anyway, I gotten my meal and I was hungry like hell..... 1st thing, once bought fastest drive back with fiance and finish up the meal and sleep.

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top