Friday 28 June 2013

Interview & Outing with Jenny

Today I have interview at company around Tanjong Pager.  The interview goes well, everything was sound and look good.  There're 3 interviewer, 2 Manager and 1 HR.  It took almost an hr to be finish.  But whether will I get this job or not is still unknown.  Although everything goes well but doesn't mean they will like me or I will be selected.  I don't wanna put too much faith in it to cause myself like falling off from a high building.  Franking speaking, I do hope to get in this company as the job scope is really suitable for me and as well as the working timing etc.  Hai~ Let's the god to decide will these job me mine......

After my interview, I was finish quite early around 5pm.  And my meeting with Jenny was 630pm.  So after I reach Tanjong Pager Mrt station, I called my Fiance and told him about the interview.  After that I go to take mrt to Chinatown and get myself change away the office wear into casual wear.  I feel so relax after change with my slippers. Hee....

I have some walk around Chinatown point.  I actually want to find ATM and I couldn't find it and wanna find a place and sit down but I don't wanna drink as she coming anytime soon.  I walk & walk, till the MacDonald area.  I look up and I saw travelling agency.  Great!  As we are planning to go U.S next year for our honeymoon.  I went up and start walking in from the very 1st travelling agency.  I was looking around for U.S trip leaflet.  And there somebody approached and ask what do I need.  So he found me what I'm looking for and have a chat of the detail.  And I told the person that actually we are planning to not only going to U.S and also Hawaii too.  He found me a leaflet which is "U.S and Hawaii"  Wah!  Is really suit what we want.  The price per person is about $4k+ for 15days.  Is pretty worth.  But I need to discuss with my Fiance and let him make the choice. :)  But anyway, the service is very good as compared to the others I have went in after that.  Nobody bother to help or ask.  Then fine loh... I just take the leaflet and goes off from others travel agency.


We haven't seem each other for couple of years.  She bring me to one of her favourite Korea restaurant to have steamboat.
lol... no photo as all photo was taken by Jenny & posted in instragram.  After dinner, we went for a short walk.  We went to Sasa and she buy some nail polish and other stuffs and I buy one a purple hair band which use for mask time.  After that we went into Etude House for walk.  I saw they are selling the Eye gel patch, so i buy 2 pieces for me and my Fiance to try.  Previously I use was  from Face shop.  Let see how it this one.



Is about time to go home.  Lol.... called my Fiance to ask where is he, he was at Chinatown point too.  I never tell him where am I.  He was waiting in the Chinatown point for me.  Hee.... sweet sweet...  Jenny say, both of us xin you ling xin. lol.... I went to find my Fiance, lol... he was holding the travel leaflet.  I was like... You also take.... Jenny say both of us really same sia.... while waiting went to travel agency.

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top