Friday 31 May 2013

New cosmatics ~ CHANEL

Today I have bought these new cosmetic products from Chanel.  I have been thinking for very long time which brand should I change to.  Previously I was using Shu Umura compact powder.  Why do I change?  So far Shu Umura given me nothing wrong.  So far so far.  I wanted to change cause wanted to try out other brand which I felt in.  Long ago, I was using a BB cream (Clinique) and follow by a compact powder (Shu Umura).  I started wanted to change my foundation was after started my laser. The person told me, we want their customers to be natural, use lesses makeup.  As I was asking them, I need to make up for my work but what and how should I use?  They tell me, just compact powder will do.  Don't put up too heavy makeup.  From then onward, I starter to use just only compact powder.  But I want to have a more satisfied makeup.  I do love convenient makeup apply and quick saving time.  Which just one stoke on with the foundation will do.  Which compare to the past i have been putting on.


 
I gotten this Compact Foundation of SPF 10 Brige colour and the Blush Duo Tweed Effect colour 20.
 


 
This is the inside of the Blushes.  It have a very special tone. 
 


 
The foundation and blushes both come with a pouch. Love the pouch protection of the casing.

 
This is the inside of the foundation.  It also came with a foundation blush.  The Blush work differently. It give u a very light apply on face.  And is good for doing touching up.

 
This the free sample gift given by the store.  Have actually tried the water makeup remover at the store itself on hand by the sales girl.  It seem pretty good.  Not yet really try out this small bottle yet.
If it good I might a try on it.

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top