Saturday 19 September 2015

Usual facial day

Our usual monthly facial at Body Contour.  Today I done my hydrating facial and the previous month I have already done my stamcell facial.  After the facial the consultant ask to try Pre-natal massage. My Hubby let me have the trial of the Pre-natal massage and will be trying out next week.  After our facial, Hubby bring me to H&M.  Ok, I didn't know H&M do sell clothes for Pregnancy and even have baby to toddlers wear too.  Hubby told me he found online that H&M do sell all these but is just that which outlet is having it he do not know.  So he try his luck here which is at Raffles Place area.  I gotten a new long maternity bottom, one new top and a blue jean dress.  All these wear are really comfortable.  Is very soft when wearing it.  We walk around the kids section.  The clothes is so nice. The quality not that bad too.  I can't imagine, there are couple of places for us to get the baby clothes. We also gotten membership from few places Mothercare after pre-purchase of Cox and cox bedding stuffs.  We also gotten the membership from this store call Sunday 2000, maternity wear store (Modern Maternity) at United Square and recently from Tom & Stefanie.

After the shopping, we walk around the Raffles one building to see what's there for dinner.  We pass by Sabu but it is not that type of buffet one.  So we did not eat that.  Hubby saw this korean restaurant "Running Man".  Both of us decided to have our dinner over there.  We have order this hotplate which come with melted cheese with mix of chicken, my favorite rice cake and glass noodles.  It's nice!  Also have hot Yuzu.  Their hotplate is also having promotion discount too.

Yummy! We have a very filling dinner!




your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top