Tuesday 22 September 2015

1st day of Antenatal Lesson

My first day of Antenatal Lesson at KKH.  Hubby sign up the Antenatal Lesson for me and little one. I waited for my Hubby to knock off from his work at around Novena.  It remind me last time whenever I knock off from my work, I will travel to Novena to wait for him to pick me up around the area.

The lesson start at 6:30pm.  The first lesson teaches us exercising for pregnancy.  The class size contain about 10-12 couple.  The lesson take about 1 an a half hour.  There also be 15 min break time after 45 min lesson later.  We can at least get some bite.  Number of free sample stuffs for both Mum and Baby from different brands.



After the lesson, Hubby and I went for our dinner at Bugis Junction.  After dinner, Hubby and Me went to Kinokuniya.  Hubby saw this Tsum Tsum magazine which give this Tsum Tsum cute little nylon bag.  Both of us like it and decided to put little one small items so Hubby bought it.  Great for little one.  Such a cute bag!  Oh yar, the magazine is actually a Japanese baking book and it just nice I can use it and do baking stuffs for Hubby and little one.



your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top