Sunday 27 September 2015

Lantern Festive and dinner at Ministry of Ribs

Today is Lantern Festive and Hubby decided to let's go back my Mum house.  While on the way back, I text my brother to see if he want to have dinner together.  But too bad, he was unwell so he not able to join us.  And I call my mum to see is she working morning shift and be will be home.  Yar, just right for today while I call her she is on her way back home.  Hubby and me wanted to eat the western food that located opposite my mum house at "Ministry of Ribs".  This is our second time having dinner at Ministry of Ribs.  They be opening a extension outlet which just next to it with air conditional.  Their foods is really good!  I and my Mum have one of their signature "Pork Ribeye Steak"and Hubby have their signature "Wild Mushroom Chicken".  They have couple of signature dishes too.  One of which is their ribs!  Is worth trying out too!

Ministry of Ribs have two outlet, one at Dover another at Pandan Gardens.  The one we went is located at Pandan Gardens which be having extension of outlet soon.  Is a great place to chill with friends and they also have beer too.  Do try out this eatery place, worth it!  And awesome!  I can't wait to chill out with friends after my birth and confinement! :p



After dinner, we went back my house for a short rest and bath.  I and Hubby went out for lantern rounding around neighborhood area.  This year we gotten a huge lantern.  Is really huge! ha~~~ Which this year we share one instead of holding one each as the lantern is really big. :D  It's about 30cm long of the lantern.  And that's how we spend our date and together with our little one in my bump bump. :)






your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top