Friday 11 September 2015

Election Day and short shopping

Today is election day and also Hubby was on his free off day.  Early morning Hubby go for his election with his family and bought back breakfast for me.  In the afternoon,  Hubby and me go down to Plaza Singapore for lunch and also waiting for my mum to knock off and to back to my mum house to election together.  We have our meal at Cathay. After that we walk to PS.  While we were walking our way to the dessert place we saw Osim is back selling their Humidifier.  Previously we thought they have stop selling this item but get to know from the sales person that actually is out of stock and now it's stock back.  As places that we went pass was no show of selling this and that's why we first thought was no longer selling.

Hubby bought it straight away at $99.  This Osim Umist Dream can keep our room hydrated for a clean air while we sleeping or staying in the room.  Specially for our little one! It's bought specially for little one and have a good night sleep after little one is out.  Let's our room to have Hydrating and fresh.



After that we go for our dessert and then to Daiso to get some stuffs.  Right after my mum knock off, Hubby send me and my mum back to my mum house and to do the election vote.  And also having dinner at my house.  Haven't been eating my mum cook foods for quite sometime.


your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top