Monday 6 July 2015

A surprise gift from Hubby!

I saw this Baby G watch in instagram of babyg Japan.  Is a Japan spring/summer season watch.  It came with 3 different colour, black, white and seablue.  It have a very nice design on the watch face.  Last year we went to Japan in December for our anniversary, I miss out to buy a Baby G watch from there as it didn't came to my mind at that time.  The next time when we travel Japan again, must remember to get one. Hee.....

Look at the watch faces and colour, how nice.  It caught my eyes.  I love watches, I have couple of watches collection.  I show the seablue to my hubby that I fall in love with this and also I haven't been buying any watch for a long time.  The last time was bought like a year ago or a year + ago which I bought one purple Guess watch and hubby bought me a black with swarovski crystal Guess watch.



And also a coincidence I found it somewhere that selling this watch.  I show him.  Hubby told me I have too many watches.  He actually say no to me. :(  I'm sad.....  as I really love this colour, it just caught my eyes.  
But never expect, few days after I showing him.  On 29th June, in the early morning at 9am Hubby call home and I was still sleeping.  I was awake by his call, he told me that he have a parcel coming in.  I was still in my blur sleeping.  I was like, ok noted will pick up for you.  So I wake up and waited for the parcel to come.  While after I received it, on the outside of the parcel written something.  At first I thought it was his own parcel that he had bought something for himself.  It came to my surprise that he bought me that seablue watch.  Thanks Hubby so much!  You always give me a surprise!  

The real item is so nice and it also look nieces than it photo itself.  Muack!


your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top