Wednesday 8 July 2015

JB with Baby & Mother-In-Law

30th June '15, my MIL was on leave she asked whether do I want to travel with her to JB.  I agreed!  It's so call Baby first oversea trip out of Singapore.  Before going out I have to informed my Hubby about it in case he worry.  Hubby also care for me a lot.  Up till date I have not took mrt yet but cab.  He's worry that might met some weird people, inconsiderate ones who will push me.  As one of my a friend I know have met such cases while her tummy was already can be seen.  Hubby say, Why so sudden going in to JB? Ha.... your mum wanna go mah....  Anyway, I and my mil went in by bus and lucky not much jam quite a smooth traffic that day.  We went to City Plaza for eating and shop.  The first stop was at their cotton on, they did sell baby and kids clothing.  We have saw a few suitable one for baby, although it's still quite limited for our baby.  As they selling more kids clothing then baby ones but still better than none.  But in the end, we I didn't buy any... ha....  Hopefully Hubby will willing to travel in to JB as my Hubby not a very into traveling to JB as he do not want to drive.  Just his own option.  But will try to pursue him to go in without drive in. :)

I and my MIL have lunch at this Chinese restaurant called Tang Shi Fu.  I love the Kuo Ba, it's really soft and taste is really not bad.  We had a small pot of herbal soup and a pot of cod fish.  The soup in the cod fish is really nice.  Before that I bought 2 dresses that can be wear for my pregnancy and is really soft and light, not bad too.  After lunch we have Ice cream and then have a walk around.  Before we back, we went to bought some bread and then had yogurt at J.Co.  JB "J.Co" have seat and cafe.  We order one cup of yogurt ice cream and seat in their cafe place.  The yogurt come with selection of fruits too.


While on the way back there a little jam, took  short nap in the bus.  After we reached the old interchange, me and my mil went to had some food before we head home.  Finally, I get to had my favorite Prawn Noodle and Qing Teng.  Baby love it too! Hee.....

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top