Thursday 9 July 2015

WWE live in Singapore

2nd July 2015, WWE live in Singapore is here.  This our 2nd time watching live WWE!  The live show starting at 7:30pm.  3 of us include my brother is also watching the live WWE.  My hubby bought the most nearer view seat which he gonna 4th row from the ring.  He is so excited that day as it is so near on a live view.  My and my hubby dresses wrestling tee and cap.

We taken some photo before the event start.

The WWE selling place

Inside!  Getting some drink and snack before we seat in.


The ring side!

The souvenir that for us to bring back after the event!


WE!

Me and my younger brother.

Our cap! 

After the event, hubby went to bought a WWE towel and a tee.  Something that wasn't very satisfied was the food station.  Never expect that Malaysia KL stadium provide better and more foods for people to buy.  In Malaysia KL stadium they have different stalls selling different foods and cook foods as well and not only snack.  As for Singapore stadium, it only one and only station there and only sell tidbits and drinks!  Sigh!  And even their popcorn was sold out while there are still many people are queuing and also not even at least selling hot-dogs bun.  This part, I definitely find Malaysia KL stadium provided better a lot.  

The whole of event after all it's still not so bad.  Wrestler Kage match have the old version match that most of us like it!  This was only be seen in the older days, like using table, chair and etc in the match.  Sad that only Nikki came to Singapore, her sister Bella wasn't around as well Paige too.  And one of my favorite have already quit WWE, who is AJ.  How I wish she still with WWE so I could see her near the ring side.  But overall it's still good!  Last match was our favorite, John Cena!!!!!  

These are the short blogging of our WWE experiences.  Probably the next time Hubby and me will be watching it in USA.  


your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top