Thursday 9 July 2015

Last Friday Dinner At Vienna

Last Friday 3th July, we had dinner at Vienna for Hubby younger brother pop.  I and his younger brother travel down by mrt and it's was baby first mrt transport.  It was lucky to manage to get a seat at that kind of hour as it was office knocking hour time so there are many people in the train.  Baby first time taking mrt, she was kicking while I was in the train.  So cute again!  She kick when she heard the mrt door close having a bang sound.  She probably thinking what sound is that and she kick.  Total we have 6 people having dinner together, mil, sil, sil bf, his younger brother, my hubby and me.  We had a very filling dinner.  I keep eating non stop. Ha~  Sad that no raw food & cold seafood allow for me for time being but still enjoy the foods.

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top