Tuesday 30 June 2015

Some throwback of June~

After my check up on 12th June Friday, Hubby bring me to United Square for a walk.  That day there also an event going on of Hi-5 for kids so there are many people that day.  While we were walking around, we saw this shop call Modern Maternity so we went in.  I been looking for pregnancy bottom and some tops.  Especially bottom as most of my bottom are starting to make me feel very uncomfortable which I felt the button area is kind of pushing my tummy when I seat down.  While some are getting tighter too.   This store service is pretty good, a very nice lady serve us.  I tried couple of the bottom, the bottom is very comfortable and stretchable too.  And even after pregnancy the bottom can still be wear too.  I also tried some of their tops.  Fall in love with the quality of the tops, is smooth and soft can also be wear after given birth too.  The yellow tops is really nice, first caught my eye sight after tried.  Hubby total bought me 3 bottoms, 2 tops and one breastfeeding top.


The look of the pregnancy bottom.  


I told my Hubby I wanna try this red kiwi.  One of the day Hubby bought it after his work.  Thanks to Hubby for getting this Red Kiwi.  Which very new to us as we haven't tried before yet.



The arrived of the WWE clothes from USA.  Hubby orders arrived!  Mine and his tops!  We getting ready for upcoming event in Singapore the WWE Singapore Live event on 2nd July 2015!  Hubby choose one t-shirt and one tank tops for me while one cute t-shirt for himself. :)




 Finally, my long stem big strawberry!  Hubby got it during his lunch time at fruit fair near his work place.  Have been waiting for so long for these!  These long stem big strawberry are very sweet unlike those smaller one rather sour mostly.  He bought one big box for me.  Been caving for fruits together with our baby.  Baby loves strawberry, kiwi and red apple a lot!  Very healthy baby we have!


One of the weekend that we had a fruity Saturdays! 


One of our dinner we had at Tonkotsu Kazan.  One of the Sunday after he send his younger brother to army camp, he bought me to Bukit Panjang Plaza and look around what is there for our dinner.  There are certain food that our baby wouldn't really like it.  While passing by this ramen, I wanna to try this Volcano tomato kazan.  Hubby was happy as he love ramen while I told him I wanna eat in this store.  He order for himself a Konkotsu Ramen.  The Volcano tomato kazan is very nice, added the cheese is damn nice too.  To me this Valcano totmato kazan is new.  The last time I had it at this restaurant at Novena with Hubby I didn't saw this.  Is a must to try ya!  Our baby love it too!


your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top