Wednesday 11 June 2014

Sick....

09th Jun'14

I'm feeling very bad, vomited once in the mid night.  It was cause of the chicken that I have eaten at night for dinner at home before send off mil flight.  And I'm the only one who feeling unwell. No choice, it's not all chicken I'm able to eat well.  Previously twice just vomited out and it's fine and normal.  This time round is food poison, stomach couldn't take it non tender chicken.  My stomach is strong for raw food and any food except certain chicken.  Weird right?  But that's human, some people can't eat raw food due to they will have stomach upset or some people can only eat fresh raw food if not will get food poison easily.  Raw food can be train to eat but non tender chicken unable to.  Sigh!  My hubby was a example of train from not eating raw food till it able to.  Strong!!! He use to go toilet when eaten cook cold prawn or more than 2 salmon.  Now he can eat easily with me what he like.  No problem!  

My hubby found out that non tender chicken do not let me eat anymore.  As this wasn't the 1st time that happen.  but this time round was worse.  Next day which was today 09th Jun, I vomited total 3 time and went toilet once.  Whatever I drink or eat, all threw out.
Thanks to my hubby, he rush back from his work before lunch hr and fetch me to see doctor.  While waiting for doctor, I feel like threw again.  Clinic toilet was not open, went to the nearest public toilet and threw and that's was my 4th vomit. 

Doctor preferred me to get an injection of the stop vomiting as in case the stop vomiting medicine I eat was being threw out.  Due to whatever I consume I just threw.  

Thanks for hubby sending me to see doctor and brought me lunch. I rest throughout the whole day. Whole body was weak and sleep..  



08th Jun'14

My mil is flying to perth this mid night for about a 2weeks trip.  She be flying alone over to look for her best friend there.  Cool!  All of us sending her off flight at night around 11pm+ as her flight was at 2am.  Safe flight mama wong! 
Posted my hubby younger sister taken photo. hahaha...




your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top