Thursday 5 June 2014

Gyukakku dinner with love

Yesterday I have my driving practical revision lesson at 3:20PM.  After my lesson, I went down straight to Novena side to wait for my Hubby.  On the way in the train, I think there a Auntie was keep looking at me.  And when I look back at her, she doing a weird stun.  She was touching her both side of her face.  Do not say I'm evil or what, I stare her back and look at her from head to toe.  Looking at her from head to toe cause I wanna to see how she actually dress up and look like.  So come to my thinking, "oh, no wonder she don't know anything from the way she have presented herself".  Can be see that, she doesn't know those on my face are after Laser (TCA) done.  In my heart, I was laughing at her.  The way if you saw how she show and do, you feel she very idiot. She was using her both hands and keep touching her both side of her face.  But which it's shown that she doesn't have any knowledge or knowing what current world people are doing of laser skin right now.  In my ex-company, at least there r number of people know what's laser is and couple of them does laser too. Laser look like sunburn and TCA look like faker.

I and my Hubby went to Gyukakku to have dinner.  Hubby haven't been to Gyu places to eat due to I can't eat any beef at all.  But why this dinner is at Gyu?  It was because they have other meat which is Pork!  We order the 2 pax pork set for dinner and add on side dished like Shiitake Mushroom and of cause beef set for my Hubby.  But the beef meat can only be cook after I finish all the cooking of our pork.  And that will be last dish for my Hubby.  I have alcohol cocktail drink and he have his normal mix drink.  A bit sad that the beef wasn't from Japan, it a Australian beef.   My Hubby prefer Japan beef. But overall still good. I like one of their pork meat. It is located at Level 2 at Square 1.

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top