Tuesday 3 June 2014

Laser ~ TCA

Saturdays (31st May'14) 

I went to my laser place as usual.  I haven't been doing my laser for couple of months since last year.  The last time that the doctor consulted me that I can start doing TCA (Trichloroacetic Acid Chemical Peel) treatment and stop my laser.  This my 3th time TCA and this time round is much much more stronger than the previous one.  But after tried the 1st time, the result was quite good after recover.  This time round have to endured longer recovering than before.

TCA and the laser are different type, TCA is a chemical peeling which can lighten and improve scaring.  And also if you felt your face some partial small area wanna to improve it, can be done too.  But still, need to consult the doctor, they will advise you on your face.  As for laser it's can reduce controling oil, minimize pore & etc. (can be goggle for more information) Laser will let you having a brighten skin, without putting on makeup your face look shine and radiant and even you putting on makeup, it's look matte on it. 

This was my 3th days after TCA done. Lots of dry shell have form since day 2.
My left and right face.


This my close up part of my face.  To some of the people might see it quite scary and to some of them might see it as faker look.

I have nothing better to do.  Trying out playing around with my hair before going to bath. Doing waterfall hair style.

 



The top view of the hair tie.


 Second type of try.  Using my 1st waterfall to continues tying second waterfall together.
How was it?  I'm still quite satisfied with the tie that I have tried. 






your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top