Saturday 7 June 2014

A home cook dinner for our own

Me and my hubby suppose to be a brunch today but he had Sprain his neck while sleeping.  So he unable to drive out to Bukit Timah area for our Pancake.  How I wish I have gotten my driving licence but no worries it's soon and getting nearer.  :D


In the late afternoon, I and my hubby have a walk to causeway point to get stuffs from cold storage.  We gotten cooking needed stuffs for our dinner.  We are going to cook Chawamushi and Okonomiyaki!  HooHoo!!!

I got the recipe from Ochikero.  Our 1st attempt is good and success!  Really Oishii!!!!
Okonomiyaki sauce is homemade sauce as we can't find the Okonomiyaki sauce selling outside.  And lucky I wrote down how to make homemade sauce. Is taste exactly the same as what we had eaten outside as well as chawamushi.  Greedy hubby love crab meat and put it so many inside but it's really tasty for sure.  Next time we gonna make seafood chawamushi with real full crab meat.  This 1st attempt is a half real crab meat as what it use outside too. Yeah! SUCCESS!!!! COUPLE POWER! Happy! :D









your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top