Saturday 14 June 2014

A dinner night out with hubby

As usual going to hair science for my scalp care.  Hubby fetch me after my hair treatment.  He drive me to takashimaya to buy stuffs.  I gotten a liquid foundation from Chanel.  The person introduction 2 type of liquid foundation to me, one is to brighten up skin another have coverage.  The brightener will not see any foundation nor coverage. My hubby think the brightener one there no foundation use at all after apply so prefer me to choose the other one.  I bought the Long wear flawless fluid, Beige 10.  Chanel foundation is good, the foundation is really smooth.  After apply this you can also use along their compact foundation.  Just use their brush that they have provided with the compact foundation and brush it on.


H2O having closing down sales.  We decided to go to the nearest to us which is wisma to take a look.  In the end, we buy their collagen drink.  Hubby buy 12 boxes of it.  As 12 boxes will have 30% discount + 10% + hsbc card use can claim voucher every $100 spend. Buy 6 boxes onward have free delivery to house.  This Lip Mender was bought due to total amount was $490+ something. So my hubby add on one more item to make it hit $500.  Thanks hubby for buying the collagen.


We can't decide where to have our dinner.  He wanted to have the ramen but I don't feel like eating today.  So suddenly got an idea to eat it at Clarke Quay, bringing him to the pizza place call Verve Pizza.  Only I can have alcohol he can't as he need to drive. hee... His having his sprite.





your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top