Friday 28 December 2012

The Wedding Heels

Is a finding wedding heel shoes time.  We went to town area for searching.  Firstly we went to the department store.  We were walking around at Taka.  And I actually found one, a very nice shinning one which have the shinning tie all the way to my feet.  I tried and really suit me well.  But in the end we never bought that.  Firstly the price is $199, which we think wear once will never wear again.  So we left and went to Far East plaza.  We went to the most famous store which sell lot of wedding shoes at Anna Nucci.  I tried and tried, in the end I chooses a very high one in the store which is like 5 inch high.  My fiance wanted me to wear something high.  He say the Taka one is nice but not high enough.  Sigh..... So I choose what he say.  I like the Taka one but yar wasn't high enough.  This cost me $160+.


your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top