Wednesday 26 December 2012

The surprise Proposal

It was X'mas Eve.  As usual having same hours to work but till 1pm only.  Morning around 11am company had X'mas party.  After work I and Dearest meet up.  He fetch me from work place.  We both went to Vivo.  We had window shopping before our dinner. Our dinner was at 7pm. Sigh... not reaching yet so We went to food republic for a plate of fried prawn mee.  We then went to shop again. Around 645pm we went to the restaurant Serenity at level 1, a Spanish foods restaurant where we first meet each other.  It was really full house on the day.

We each had the cocktail, main dish and a side dish.  Today We get to use our Fuji instax cam.  After our dinner, we decided to went in to Sentosa by the train and not driving over since is already park in Vivo City.  We went to our favorite place "Movenpick Heritage Hotel to have desserts.  We order ice cream, bake pie with ice cream & a glass of whiskey.  Is really nice ya.  Is recommenced. :)



A long wait of half an hr, the live band is here.  I love Jazz!  Nicenice.....  While listening to the live band, my Deardear ask me do I want to dedicate song?  I tell him, I want but don't know those english song name, why not you go delicate?  And he went to delicate song.  He have delicated "Just the way you are".  Ha~ me can't recall what song is that as I need to wait till the chorus part.  I keep asking Deardear what song is that but very familar.  He sing to me while sudden he keep staring at me closely.  He smiling at me.  I suddenly feel weird weird but don't know why.

A sudden!!!!!!!!

He "Propose" to me at the lounge.  He took out the proposal ring from his pocket and knee down.  And asked -Deardear, will you marry me?  I was very stunt at the moment.  As I never expect he have prepared and even the ring was prepared.  I was thought that the ring will only be have after alter. lol~
I actually feel very embarrassing, as the performer sudden speak up "I can't hear you!"  I had to reply out loud "Yes, I DO!" Shy~~~~ And so coincident, when the moment he proposed to me number of customer came in at the same time.  Everyone clap after that.

The lounge bar prepared and given us their spacial made hotel liq chocolate and 2 glasses of white wine.  I love the hotel so much.

We had the shoot with the live band before we leaving the hotel.
   







your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top