Friday 21 December 2012

The Japanese Restaurant & Bridal

It was a bit late updated blog but I back dated as it was a very wonderful memories date to be dated. ( ,")

I and my bf meet up as usual after work.  We went to Clark Quay for our dinner.  We was walking around to see what to ate.  I wanted to ate Japanese food, as is my very favourite cuisine.  He bought me to the Japanese market area.  I didn't know there're restaurant below. 

We went to a Japanese Restaurant called Ryoshi Sushi Ikeikemaru.  This restaurant will be my favourite eating place with him! Yummy!  Is not only the food are nice and is freshly made.  Especially their fish.  Once you taste it you will know! They have many different type of fish and even the most rare fish Mountain Trout. It was told by my bf that this fish is so rare that you can't really find it at other/most restaurants.  And what else, this Mountain Trout cost under the premier plate.  Other than that, other salmon was so nice, smooth, tasty and soft texture.  And that's not all, even their Udon!  Wow! It's taste yummy!  Don't forgot about this too, their Chief was Japanese.  The amosp was so Japanese feeling as well as the server was so service oriented with very well polite and helpful.

Is a must to try it at least once at this restaurant.  You wouldn't regret!

Look at my boy, enjoying his Mountain Trout.





This is my favourite salmon!
And look at the freshest line shown on the salmon! 

 
The Bridal Boutique
 
It was the day we decided to choose this bridal instead of others.
Due to their very special unique design that was so attracted to my boy which felt it suit me well.
 
After dinner we went to this Bridal shop called Feline Wedding.  This place was located by itself along the shop house without any other bridal shop around.  It is at River Valley Road which is actually near UE Square.  If you people know where's district 10, you will know where exactly the place will be. :)
 
 We have took up their Taiwan Package for our Pre-wedding shooting.  Wow! Really can't wait to travel over for our wedding shoot.  And I was ask by my boy to tried 2 pieces of the short gown.  The designer Rachel chooses 2 pieces which she think it suit me.  I tried, yes is suit me and nice.  I and my boy like the 2nd pieces that I had tried.  I can imagine the gown when the long shawl right from behind which descripted by the designer.  The 1st one really suit for photo shooting as is quite wild and designer-able.
 
The funny part was, while my boy signing the invoice we then realise it was date 20.12.2012.
Is all fated for us!  Is a wonderful date for us too!
 
I can't wait to have our Pre-wedding shooting and Pre-honeymoon.
We will be extending and going one day early for trip. :D
We be flying next year soon!
Here we coming Taiwan in April 2013! 

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top