Saturday 15 December 2012

SK II

Few years back I actually have started using SK II.  But due to the pricing I have to stop using it.  Now I'm back for their Facial Treatment Essence again as well their cleanses. 

I have been using since around Aug/Sep.
It now shine on my skin.  The radiance have shown.  I was quite sad few month back as radiance was not being shown for quite long as to compare to the past I have use.  It only can be blame on my skin adsorb was not really good at the moment.  As I have oil breakout (not pimple).  My pore was being block by the happening of those things.  Which make my face stuffs unable to absorb easily.  But lucky I went back to my facial again.  And called back my old facial consultant, I even went to her new working place for one time full clearance of dirt. 

Now actually I'm already back to Bioskin.  And actually have total of 2 different facial package with them haven't been going for quite sometime. 

Now I have went back frequently for both package in alt usage month. :)

And don't forget, it's not only radiance.  Even my pore are refine!  With no joke.
It's my own real experiences.  The pore are more fine and it's actually able to notice it too even after makeup.  The pore are very minimize.  Skin apply makeup look silk and smooth.  Is consider a very water base product.  Our skin need mosit of water. 
And one more things which I had notice it, the slight freckle near around my eyes area are gone. :) 

Look at the photo I have taken and is without makeup too.
And this was taken after finishing applying SK II Treatment Essence. No moisturizes yet.
*please ignore my dark eye ring, ha~ is because I never sleep early* lol......
(Can't imagine was before that it was like a boost of oil red and swollen)


Thanks to my dear for the 4th month anniversary gift.

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top