Tuesday 27 November 2012

The Happiness

Deardear and I meet as usual.  We meet up after work and he bring me to Sun and Moon Japanese restaurant to have dinner.  After dinner we went to ION for short shopping.  We go Mark & Spenser.  Deardear buy me a number of foods to just in case I will wnet hungry at home.  While walking around, he saw Victoria Secret and we both went in.  At a split second, I though it will sell VS bikini but don't have.  So we went to take a look at the bag.  Wah! It't nice!  Deardear bought me a bag and a body lotion.

I really appreciate of his love to me.
He is so nice to me.

Wasn't the bag really nice...
At first, we only saw fully in black.  Somehow we walk around and saw this pink and red bag was a same design as the one.
He prefer and chooses this one for me. :)

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top