Tuesday 11 August 2015

The Korean Bingsu - Nunsongyee

I was craving for dessert after seeing in Instagram posting by Jamie Chua Bingsu.  I told Hubby I wanted to try it.  Hubby do a search of Bingsu of other places, as I told him the one that I saw is located at 313 and I'm worry that it will be long queue during night time.  

Hubby found this place called Nunsongyee and it located at a very quiet place.  but don't look at this quiet place, when we almost finish around 9pm plus.  A suddenly a bunch of people came in group by group.  We drive there so I'm not sure is there a bus stop that can drop outside and walk down in.  They have another outlet which is located around Tanjong Katong.  And they be opening a very convenient place at town area which is Bugis.  If not wrong it will be open directly Bugis Junction and 24hr.  

My Hubby ordered their strawberry milk shake, authentic Korean Seaame Bingsu and Honey Toast with topping of Ice Cream.  The Sesame Bingsu with red bean topping and rice cake.  Give it a try, it's really nice!  We will be back again to try out their others Bingsu favous.
   

Having some photo taking while waiting for our Bingsu to come.

 




your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top