Sunday 2 August 2015

Catch up with friends and Clarins product

A catch up day with Charlotte, Wati and her daughter Dini.  We have our lunch at Casuseway Point Swenson.  We also have earthquake on top our lunch.  After our lunch we went for some walk, Wati daughter went to have the art while 3 of us chatting somewhere around the place.  We have some drinks at Coffee Bean and slacking together.

Photo done by Wati.


After everything, my Hubby come and fetch me to have dinner. A sudden Hubby say bring me to somewhere.  I follow him, he bring me to Metro to Clarins counter.  He want to buy the feet lotion for me.  :)  I told him before there're pregnancy range selling at Clarins.  I feel so bless that he always remember what I want or need.  

Clarins - Energizing Emulsion

Is safe for pregnancy use.  Clarins have a range of pregnancy products could use for pregnant woman.  This is one of the pregnancy products from Clarins - Energizing Emulsion.  It soothes the tired legs.  It came from Natural plant extracts and essential oils.  It can also applied directly over stockings too.   After you applied, you will feel the cooling feeling.  It's relieves the tired of my feet ankle.  After heading toward my 2nd trimester around the 6 month onward, my back of my feet ankle feeling the bone pain.  After applied this Clarins Energizing Emulsion, it's feeling so relexing with refreshes feeling.  It's recommended and especially for people who pregnant and having swollen on feet.
      

It's blue in colour when you open up.

The Clarie's lady given me other sample for try.  They have these Body Treatment Oil, Stretch Mark Control and Moisture-Rich Body Lotion.  It was told to applied the Body Treatment Oil first follow by Stretch Mark Control to lighten the stretch mark.  Their current Day Screen have become more UV protection than previous ones.  Now it UV protection of SPF 50.  Previously it's SPF 40/45.  



Enjoy the feel of using Energizing Emulsion!

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top