Saturday 29 August 2015

Etude House new mascara - Curl Fix Mascara

One of the day at home though of buying mascara cause the one I'm using now I'm not really satisfied.  It doesn't curl up well to me.  While I was browsing my Instagram, I saw Etude House was promoting their new mascara and having special promo for this upcoming mascara.  And it was just nice for me to give it a try of this new mascara.

The new mascara which was not official launch having this Pre-Launch that come in a box of 2 eye-shadow and a play 101 pencil. And also it came along with - complimentary set of Freshkon colour fusion 1-Day cosmetic contact lenses 10 days trial with purchase of "open your eyes" with lash prem curl fix mascara set.  The usual price of these full items cost $61. Which this current promotion it cost only $39.90.  It only available at Wisma Atria and VivoCity from 22nd August to 31st August.

Hubby bring me all the way down to VivoCity and we have some window shopping over there.  We haven't been there for very long time.  It remind me when I was still working at Tanjong Pagar, I will drop by VivoCity to shop whenever I'm free after work or meet friend for dinner.  We also have some snacks from the basement.  At first, we couldn't find the Etude House store because it the second basement have become a shopping area which we did not notice it.  Until we almost give up, I saw a very bright pink up there and it seem to look like it.  I tell Hubby to let's go up and try to see.  Yeah! There it is!





The free sample set

Two of these items was using the pink token given by Etude House and caught it by the Gachabom machine.

The complimentary set of Freshkon colour fusion 1-Day cosmetic contact lenses


Hope it is good in curl.  Actually I got more than 1 mascara, one is always not enough.  Especially when I feel I need this or that certain items when the current one is not satisfied me enough.  Have also bought others brands one too.  For lower lash, I'm using the Dolly wink brown.  I was also tempted get Kose new eye shadow.  There still couple of items which I intend to get after my pregnancy.  Have been wanted to try the Haba Night Recover Jelly, will try it after few months later.

More things to be share soon of how the products I have used. 

After he bought for my Etude House products, we went to Giant to buy stuffs.  As usual getting my favorite Yogurt drink and others foods too.  This how we spend the day together.  

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top