Thursday 27 August 2015

Catch up lunch with Uni mate and dinner with Hubby at Serenity Spanish Bar & Restaurant

A catch up with my Uni mate Bi Xia for lunch at 313, Marche.  After the lunch we slack at the place for chit chatting.  After that walk up to Takashimaya as we want to go to Kiniokuniya.  We hang around in Kinokuniya for quite long time until around 6pm.  We both was getting a bit tried so we went to find a seat near the fountain inside of Takashimaya.  While we are still chatting, my Hubby sudden appear to find me.  I wonder how he know where am I.  Ha.... Always manage to found me.  Bi Xia left first, While me and my Hubby went for a walk at the mooncake event at Takashimaya.  

We have a tour around and trying out the mooncake to see what we will interested.  We actually wanted to get back the same one that we had last year which is the Hong Kong custard mooncake.  But I told Hubby since we tried before and my current taste due to pregnancy have taste too sweet for me.  So give it a miss this time round.  In the end, we walk to the stall that selling lantern.  Hubby chooses a very hugh lanterns and bought 2 of it.  At first we chooses the same size as we bought last year with different design but I remember at the end of the candle melted, it's accidently melt the bottom too.  I was scalded by the string that being melt off and drop on my feet.  I scare it will burn the lantern from bottom.  The lantern that he choose was Hugh.  I told him, on lantern festival day, he will holding one lantern only as it's so Hugh that it is no point for us to hold one each and also I'm pregnant.  Hee....

After the buying the lantern and taste of mooncakes, we found one that catches both our taste.  Which is from Ritz Carlton mooncake.  Is really nice and not too over sweet.  But we didn't buy on the spot on that day.  But we listed the Ritz Carlton one.  After that we go for our dinner at Serenity Spanish Bar & Restaurant at Takashimaya.  We back to what we first meet up for dinner but at different brunches. 


Very nice seafood rice

Our Dessert after meal





your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top