Friday 10 January 2014

SHOPPING

It's actually a very suddenly day that I wanted to go shopping right after work.  I just have a urge wanna to get myself something.  As usual, went to Novena after my work and waited for him to knock off.  I asked him to let's go to orchard Gucci, so we really went.  We went a around to see the items, none catches me.  I saw a nice pink shoulder bag but pretty disappointed as I don't like the divided inside.  I'm looking for a tote style of bag.  Finally, saw one and is my favorite canvas and dust grey lining.  So I decided to get it, but bad news.  It the last piece in the store.  The sales staff say, Taka had no more stock too she got to try call MBS.  We both waited for a while.  Yes! MBS have the stock.  They will transfer over the next day to their store.  Happy! 

After that, we went to had our dinner.  Just a random chooses place at Fish N Co. to had our meal.  

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top