Saturday 11 January 2014

Husband gd fren bday @SENTOSA WAVEHOUSE

Today early Morning went down to sentosa wavehouse to celebrate my husband friend Asher birthday. 

Asked husband to took photos of me before we reaches wavehouse. 

The handsome guy who guide us how to start off playing  the board.

Finally, I got my tote Gucci tote bag.  The transfer item have arrive from MBS in the late afternoon, went down to Paragon.  And there was a 30% discount for the Gucci bag canvas design.  Coincidence, this is one of them having discount.  Before discount will cost $1.6k+.  Buying down this bag for myself is to reward myself for my upcoming study.  I will being this bag when I'm going for my school.  Is a cheer to myself.  As long as i'm happy! :D


your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top