Wednesday 8 January 2014

A unwell day

Having mc for 2 days.  Have seen doctor yesterday for my neck sprain, bodyache & eczema.  I thought is just a day of mc but doctor asked me to rest more.  Sleeping posture   & or position might be wrong may ended up sprain on neck.  I have drug allergies, doctor even scare the cream that apply for the pain might get allergies for me.  So I'm only can apply a little before fully apply the full area after half a day gone.  

Even this morning my shoulder is still in pain.  Can't really get up easily from bed and continues my 2nd day mc.  Before hubby going to work, I asked him to help me apply the cream for me to feel better.  Sigh... How I wish now, am fully not working so I can peacefully sleep through and well for few days.  

Yesterday after seeing doctor, I went to get light lunch.  I try the carrot cake, oh man... it's very nice.  I brought it at one of the area at woodlands, blk 883? If I didn't remember wrong blk no.  Even the lime juice there taste different and nice too.  Wanna eat the carrot cake again this weekend.    

Yesterday night, my hubby say this to me - Y is it till now then saying about you using phone?  All these while you been using what?  It's pretty obvious that someone is against you now!

My hubby is really piss off of what had happened recently in the company.  To him, is a very ridiculous act on me.  

Using hp doesn't mean we didn't do our work.  Is just using a split of few min to look at hp or reply text.  So, those job of the day who is the person who completed, who is the person who had send the email and who is the person have reply to the email????? 

Ghost? or Soul?

It is pretty obvious isn't it?  Somebody is trying to against me!  There are people using hp too, even using camera shoot at working hours.  So, what's is that?  That's consider not using a phone?

Oh man, is all finding excuses to say me only.  
Say till you like believe that somebody as I don't really care.  I'm a really hard person.  You do say that, I will not listen and will be myself as more than usual self.  

I have set few plan on my future path plan.

1st, To finish my deg study and move on.  If pregnant at the same time by then, will move on early and leave the job by my last trimester.

 2nd, To move on upon after school started 1st trimester later and look for related study job.  For me to easy to progress there after graduate.

3th, Focus on a Full time basis instead of part time.  And fully concentrate on full time study & online business.  And move on early from the job.

From start, I was so call being cheated in the interview for this job.  What it actually share in the interview and the actual job scope is pretty different.  Sharing to me that it is a prospect job and a good learning space.  In the end, is a not different as a data entry into system admin job.  Since the day they have start hiring people for this position.  Non stay long, the most 2yrs and left.

The most ridiculous one is, regarding about the month end closing.  In everyone including me of past company month end closing is done like this - e.g; Sat or fall on a weekdays is the last day of the month.  Company will cut off at 2pm on Friday or the day before.  Any sales must be done before 2pm.  After 2 pm finance will be closing on their side.  After finance finish their closing on their side.  The admin staffs will start process the report.  The most it will stay aft 7pm not pass midnight.

As for this current company, till I join them.  My 1st day of work then they start telling me this - FYI, our company month end closing need to stay back and will work past midnight no matter is a weekday, a weekend or a PH.  As for weekend or PH, you will need to come back at 7pm. So if it's a working day next day, you will still need to go work as usual timing even if the day before you work til past 1am or 3am.  

Sad case right!

Last month 31st, I stay throughout till after 11pm!  Oh man!
96% of people in the company have left the company of the half day at 1pm right after the announcement had announced.  Staying throughout is only to wait for sales side to close their sales.  Once close, then I will put the report from the system and tally. That's all.  

Regarding my job scope.  Sigh...  I see no prospect in yrs down the road.   
Daily doing Credit-N, creating Purchase-O (when needed), sometime doing some report.  This is not the future I want.  Is a no different to a data entry admin. 


your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top