Wednesday 15 January 2014

Meeting up with school program manager

I have finalise and decided to take up Murdoch deg course under Kaplan campus.  I have finalise to register Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management and Management (Double Major).  

The consultant have confirm with me the bridging courses start and I have chooses the months that ready to start for my bridging.  Soon, from Feb onward and Mar I will b back to school starting from my bridging courses.  My Feb and Mar of 2 Saturday and 2 Sunday will be burn and a after the 4 weekend days will be having my exam. :(


But anyway, I must kanbate!!!!



I will be given Upgrading bursary worth $500, Bridging rebate $xxx and Additional $100 rebate after share their facebook.


I manage to exempted 3 bridging modules.  How I wish I can exempted more. ha..


your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top