Saturday 25 May 2013

New design for nail

I have my nail done today.  It was done by my fiance mum friend who doing freelance home-service on weekend.  I have try out the gel one for both hands and toes.  It taken up like few hr as it was done by one person unlike outside.  My toes was colour with 3 different colour and hands is done with purple and blue.  Is pretty nice!  On my Actual Day I will engage her to do for me for home-service again.  Oh, the pricing is reasonable for gel one. 

 
After my nail done, me and my deardear went down to my childhood friend cafe for dinner.  My childhood friend & her husband cafe is at Upper Thomson Road.  Called "Habitat Cafe".  The drinks there are nice and the foods too.  Below are the foods that we have ordered.  Love the drinks, is really nice!  Suit my taste as well.  If anyone feel free to drop by, do try their foods and drink.  Before we left, we also bought back the cake which homemade by her mother-in-law.  A strawberry one and a chocolate one. And it's quite huge one too.
 



your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top