Thursday 23 May 2013

Facial Time again

Yesterday had facial with dearest again.  As usual, having in the couple room and enjoy our own facial again.  Yesterday I had a different mask, the therapy have giving me the gel type hydrating mask.  So far was good after the session.  As my fiance had his new facial and also had his IPL for his face yesterday.

I was disturbed my fiance, you done IPL for your underarm ar... lol.... He say no. Hee... He say he had it on his face to clear dirt, I told him I want it too... lol... He say, you already had a stronger one already which is laser what to you want to do.  I laugh, I was joking with him. Hee.....

After our facial, we had our late dinner at some where a prata shop.  Never asked him where is it.  We was too greedy and ordered too much. -_-

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top