Wednesday 21 October 2015

The arrive of our Tula!

Our Baby Tula have arrive at the door step.  We bought it during the Mummy Market but was out of stock during the event so they arrange a delivery to our door step after 10 days later.  Love the colourful heart.  The sales person show us a board with a list of different Tula design.  We first saw the black one with lot of pop design.  But I told Hubby I seen a friend having that.  So Hubby drop that design and look for some other instead.  It came to my eye catch with brighter colour.  I pointed to Hubby a Blue one and some others brighter colour and this heart one.  After keep looking at it, I still love this heart shape looking one.  We think it suit both baby girl and boy well and not over girlish.  So we decided to have this instead.

Tula currently is one of the popular baby carrier right now.  Thanks to Hubby friend wife introduce to him.  I love how this Tula design and look.  Gotten buy some carrier accessories for my baby Tula. The Tula is easy to use and they have video and step for you to follow.  For baby, you need a baby insert which show in the grey colour.  As baby is too small to just put it in.   Starting from 3kg onward, baby can start using the Tula.  Looking forward using with my baby!



your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top