Thursday 29 October 2015

My winning gift from Kao Essential and Wonder Bumper

Just for fun trying out Essential online fb game. And didn't expect that I would win in 3200 point of collecting KAO products and got winning the 6 weeks winner!


Look at the winning prize,  not bad and of cause is very useful.


The winning of Wonder Bumpers!
Been buying Mother and Baby magazine.  We saw this contest and give it a try. Never expect I would have win this prize.  This prize cost $300+.  It is great that I can use for my Baby cot for my Baby.

Me and my hubby went down to the store where located near queensway area.  We came to a surprise that, they selling cot too and their cot is very nice and useful.  Is not like those normal cot that we seem outside.  The finishings is very nice and best part is, it can transform into table and normal single bed and cabinets too.

Ok, back to this bumper. This bumper is useful as it can protect baby from sudden death.  As lot of the bumper that sell outside is a one huge pieces blanket blocking the whole side. This bumper is very different, it have breathe space and also can prevent baby from knocking on head when they grow older.

More will be update,  once it is put it up for my Baby.

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top