Tuesday 13 October 2015

Antenatal Lesson - Labour

Today lesson is about Labour.  As usual my Hubby and I attend the lesson together.  We have theory and video watching today.  On the presentation screen, the nurses show photo of how labour like. After seeing it the photos it feel so scary.  But the video is fine to me of how the ladies giving birth. Is the photo that it look...... but that's reality of birth giving.  Only the nurses and doctor can see the area of birth giving but not we mum.

The dilation of the "cm", it isn't goes right away to birth giving.  It must waited till the cervix opening is fully.  Doesn't mean waterbag broke it goes straight into labour.  It got to check by the doctor is it time to deliver too.

Learning about the different type of medical could be use during the birth giving period.  How and what can be done if anything that does not goes straight easily to naturally birth.  And what it could help while having natural birth to deliver the baby out if pushing having some problem.

The journey of Mother To Be.....  There are so much so much to be known.
I myself have actually read up a lot though books and online from Pregnancy to Birth giving to Baby. I felt I have never read so much before other than my study.  How I wish I could be so hardworking to my study too. Ha~ I guess I could score very well! :p

 A simple and short sharing of Labour - Antenatal Lesson

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top