Friday 27 February 2015

Chinese New Year!

My Chinese New Year was busy over the first 4 days.  Finally the group assignment was done up before CNY.  Due to the deadline was given to be submit was 20th Feb which fall one of the CNY day itself.  


As usual, my 2nd year CNY visiting Hubby side.  Lunar dinner usual at Grandmother (mil side).  The long table dinning!  It actually 3 steamboat, 2 as show in the photo outside the living room another one in the common room.  


The lunar night at his Grandmother place for lou hei and steamboat.


In the past years of mine CNY, it always my rest days at home.  As my mum side of relative are all in Malaysia as my mum is a Malaysian and as for my dad side, we have no contact with most of them anymore since when I young.  I only seen most of them in the photo album when they taken with me while I'm still a baby.  My mum have a sister in Singapore.  So every CNY only my aunt visit or we visit her house.

After I got married, my CNY get busy.  1st day visit both his grandmother place, 2nd day I will visit my mum and aunt place follow by hubby uncle place for a very wonderful dinner which cook and make by his uncle.  Few of the foods need to take 1 day in advance to prepare.  His uncle learn lot of different kind of foods.



More to update..... End of pt.1



your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top