Thursday 22 January 2015

Back to where I am again

I'm back to where I am blogging again.  I was suppose to use WIX to blog my stuffs after stopping from my last blogging in blogspot.  Realise, I'm not able to blog conveniently using my hp, tab etc.  Although, I do love how the wix work for letting me to design my very own blog skin.  But sad that probably I get use to blogspot.  Ever since I have started using so many years back till now.

Anyway, I'm back from my latest trip from Japan last month.  Our anniversary trip!  Really love #japan a lot.  Me and my hubby love it so much from our 1st visit.  We would love to re-visit again for another regional.  Hope to see Japan soon or sooner.

That's all for my #blogging of the day.  As I got assignment to rush on.  Back soon!




#blogging #sgblog #blogspot #backtoblog

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top