Wednesday 6 March 2013

Out to Orchard with Dearest

Today Deardear want me to meet him at orchard.  Sigh... I was late.  He was there after work around 715pm.  I reaches around 730pm.  We meet up at Wisma and go straight to Takashimaya Gucci store for a view of their bags.  I manage to see my fav Gucci mesg bag.  The 1st item that sales person show me was a big mesg bag.  My 1st words was "So big ar".  Then he went to take a smaller version.  It was nice!  Sigh! The Gucci mesg bag I should have bought long time ago since 2008.  And I never bought it.  Due to over busy work at Easxco, working day and night and traveling to oversea for seminar event work.  And I was surprise that the price have never change till so many yrs back from now. Hee....

Anyway, Deardear say I'm allow to have Gucci small mesg bag.  Is look good on me and is leather too and is good for long term use.  As for bag is not that worth, as he say that I always dump so many stuffs in a big bag and so heavy that can weight like 2kg.  And the bag is not leather made one which I like.  He say, he rather me getting a big tote bag like LV type which is leather somemore which suit me this rough girl style. Zzzz   Sigh... I already felt I'm damn chooses person over branded stuffs.  He's not much different.  lol~
We are so couple! Haha.....  Until now, I havent seen any branded bag that I like.  We be going to have a view on other brand and see which will have good big and for my rough style. :)

Dinner, we have at Wisma at a cafe outside Isetan.  I can't recall the name of the cafe.  So coincident, met Esther at the same cafe.  She saw me and approche me.  Just a short chat only.  After dinner, me and Deardear go to scape.  We have Xbox game there.  We play so crazy.  Playing the rabbit game, running and hiding.  Deardear laugh and laugh so do I. :D  So fun!!! Really have a wonderful day with Deardear!!!! Love him so much!



your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top