Saturday 2 March 2013

Our 2nd Appointment

1st of March 2013, is our 2nd appointment for signing the lease!  Woohoo!  Our appointment was at the late evening.  *funny, always gotten all the special weird day or timing* lol.

I reaches Toa Payoh early to have some food and also gotten some food for my dearest.  He was almost late as having traffic jam at the highway while coming down from his work place.  He actually took for half an hr early knock off.  But lucky I already there, so spoke to the customer service about it and they given us a time if not we can actually postpone on the next day.  As I currently could'nt get the quene number cause all the document was with him.  But the customer service was nice.  She pass me a document and ask me scan and get a quene number and pass it back to her.  :)

Lucky dearest reach in time.  We finally sign! Yeah!!!


Finally sign on 1st of March 2013!

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top