Friday 29 March 2024

Weird girl at Vivo City

There this weird girl walking pass the direction of our view of the stretch of restaurants. As me and my husband was walking the stretch of the restaurant to see what to what eat. And there this person walk pass right in front of my view foods direction and do an ostrich head pointing direction toward my view and look directly on me. I was like, what the hell is this girl doing? Why look into my direction of my view behind!  

She think people is looking at her?! Crazy! She think she is celebrity? Who the hell would interested in her? 

Beware of such crazy and sensitive people at Vivo City of this type of young girl. Yesterday this person is wearing a white top. Only remember I see a fully look white face, think eye look panda/black eyes? Can’t recall much. Didn’t really see clear of her face but only remembered she had a super whiteness face. Like ghost! Oh yar she was with a guy. Didn’t saw the guy face of not people would know who is this girl. 

Already so hungry, who will still see clearly of stuffs. 
This Xiao mei mei please be more mature lah! 
All the best to your relationship. Too sensitive would not last you for long. 

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top