Friday 23 August 2024

My Pazzion shoes purchase

 I’m member of Pazzion. During July Pazzion was having some sales so went to take a look after prayer with my mother and my family. I visited Bugis store and I was eye catches by these few shoes. These shoes are their new launches. None of the sales shoes was eye catch for me. 


Isidoraq Crystal Embellished Strapped Heel Sandals~


The was the first shoes I had tried. I also had tried on other similar heel to make comparisons. Which this white heel design is pretty nice on feet. With the design of transparent and line with the embellished along it. Created a classy and 4 embellished strap look. The heel height wasn’t that too high or too short which easy to walk and everything feels comfort. This pair of shoes cost $86. (Before %)


Shaina Platform Sandal ~


Second pair which I love the thickness, height and design. It casual and I can wear it to anywhere with very comfortable walking. Can easily matches with shorts, dress & jeans. Consider very versatile match. This pair of shoes cost $99. (Before %)


Raven Crystal Embellished Buckle Sneakers~


This sneakers design came in two colour black and white. I personally have chooses the black one. The comfort level is great! The shoes matches with two big crystal embellished which make the shoes stand out the pretty look feel. If you are someone who love sneakers with height, this a good choice. This sneakers definitely great for overseas trip too when you can have a fashionable beautiful and go well with your nice outfit. This pair of shoes cost $103. (Before %)


Overall, had spend after member discount $259.20. I’m a Platinum member. Is good to be Pazzion member especially during your birthday month giving you birthday voucher for purchase. And their shoes are very durable! 


If you a shoes lover like me, do check out Pazzion. Happy shopping! πŸ›️


π˜›π˜©π˜’π˜―π˜¬π˜΄ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘒π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨!
*𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘺 π˜₯𝘒𝘺....*

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top