Monday 25 September 2017

Happy Baby girl with her Jujube minibe

Fetching my girl as usual from her playgroup pre school.  Today my girl extremely very happy and she want to carry her own school bag by herself.  Her Chinese teacher ask her does she want to carry her own school bag, my girl went to hug her school bag and wanna carry.  The bag look huge on her.  I let her walk one block but it's going to rain and I not able to wait for her to walk all the way back together.  Too slow!  Haha~~
Before reaching next block, I told her it's going to rain and have to go to the bench there to let me to Tula back her home.  Even thou I have an umbrella with me but worry it will heavy rain.  I quickly babywear her and carry my quick and her minibe and rush back.





                                She was so cheeky when I took photo of her after her school.
So cute!





your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top