Monday 18 September 2017

Bioskin Facial and Gemstory & gentle love sg at Westgate pop up store

Saturday early morning having my 10am facial at Bioskin.  Today using another facial package that I have sign up a week ago.  The collagen mask and which was told that this facial is very good absorbing of face products.  As the heat mask cover and heated the face while all products that being apply underneath is like being  absolute xxx times which fastest and more absorbing than normal absorbing.    Pore looking more fine and face look so bright as well.

After facial, I drop by skp to see anything for me to buy.  I mange to get some stuffs for my girl this year birthday.  Then back to my mum place a my hubby and baby is waiting for me t my mum place.  We leave my mum place round 6pm to Westgate.

Finally having the time to drop by Gemstory pop up store at Westgate.  And also finally gotten one more new gem stone bracelet.


I gotten one with 7 different gemstone bracelet. 
7 different power
We also bought 2 stone too.
The brown one is mainly for my hubby. And also we are using it for tuning fork.
As for the pink one, is for my baby girl.  So she could sleep well.
The pink one cane in two pieces, one we use it to put inside our mist another is to put under baby pillow.



While I was looking a the gemstone, hubby went to the store next to Gemstory which selling baby bib etc.  Look at he bibs, wasn't it cute?  Their fabric is so sweet and cute!It's so huge! 
It make of 100% cotton and it can be machine wash too. 
I cover can cover from neck till bottom.

They do also have instagram @ gentlelovesg 




your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top