Thursday 7 August 2014

Throw Back~

20 June 2014

I and Hubby as usual have our monthly anniversary dinner which is our dating monthly anniversary.  We try at place called Sumiya Charcoal Grill at Novena Square.  The service was not bad and the pork was nice.  I can't have beef but have decided to let my hubby had it after we have finished all the grill meat.  In compare, the pork is really nices.  Anyone should try out this place over there.  Is a must to try their pork.  I can't recall there one of the pork is really nice.  As for the beef, you have to watch out the grilling point.  It must grill at the nices limit, so it can taste the nices bite of the meat.  I manage to grill it most of it to what my hubby had eaten in Taiwan a grill restaurant.



21 June 2014


Introducing the Chanel "Long wear Flawless Fluid Makeup" foundation.  I was being introduce by the Brightening foundation and this.  The Brightening foundation is clear n translucent on skin while long wear Flawless Fluid have coverage. I choose the long wear instead. The foundation is smooth and it's not thick at all n look nature too. It's also suit my combination skin type. Don't worry about the oily, it's oil free! love this!





23 June 2014


Our 1st attempted Strawberry shortcake.  Is my hubby grandmother birthday.  The outcome eaten from their relative was not bad.  And there are still space to be improved.  Really a Good Attempt making.  Recipe from Ochikeron. The video as below: 





The video as below: 


your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top