Friday 18 July 2014

Passed my Driving with one time attempt!

I'm a official driver today "18th July 2014".  One attempt, I passed!  My heart was pumping fast.  I actually told myself, no matter how's the outcome I have to face it.  I met a very nice lady at the test area in the morning before the test.  We had some chat before our turn for the test.  My driving practical test was in the morning.  I didn't expect I would passed just by one attempt.  After I passed, I called my Hubby and he's so proud of me.  While waiting for my turn for the applying driving licence card, I met the nice lady.  We were chatting while waiting for our no. to be call.  She told me that the test instructor that I gotten is one of the difficult one.  When the moment that test instructor came in and call my name, the lady saw him.  She say not many people passed by him as he is very strict.  Yar, I do agreed he is really strict.  Because I was ask to to do change lane again before he close his tablet.  It can be see that he wanna confirm and check on me again whether I really did my blind spot.  Lucky when the result out, all my blind spot was fully done with  no blind spot demerit point.  :)

Now Hubby can be passenger whenever he like.  



your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top