Monday 1 April 2013

The preparation for our Pre-Wedding shoot in Taiwan

Yesterday went for my medicure and pedicure.  Done it at Causeway Point at Pinc.  I got 2 person doing for me, one for the foots another one for the hands.  I have done gelish nail for my hands and classic pedi for my foots. Is really good for the outcome but heart pain.  It quite costly.  It cost me total of $191 for the whole nail done.

The foots pedi was so cute.  The outcome show to look like a present.  I love my hands gelish very much.  First time done gelish.  Is really good.  Feel like want to do again next time but I think only for special occasions.  Probably will only get to do next year again when we going for our honeymoon.  Anyway, I will need to go for my medi and pedi again for indoor shoot coming end of the mth.  And then next one will be for actual Wedding day.  I wanna to do a 3D one. :D

It will be a big hole for packet.  But nice!

your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top