Monday 18 September 2023

My first order Cocomo

 Finally purchased the Cocomo products that I had been wanted to tried. The first items that been waiting to buy was the Derma Scalp Black Turn Hair, Why do I wanted to tried this? After giving birth to my first born about 6 months after, my hair start having white hair, not 1 or 2 but sudden slowly grow. And over the years it seem to get more and it all over the front and my right side. This shampoo will help new hair grow to turn black. Review are pretty good and hope I be also one of them that also successfully grow new black hair too. It also help in hairloss too. For more information can be read up from Cocomo website.

JULIOLY Silk Keratin repair treatment for scalp and hair is one of their pretty new product. That even Fann Wong and Zoe Tay had tried it too! (Check out their beautiful Instagram) 



your photo name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top